Educational activity carried out through communication teacher / student
- sender & recipient of the message
- transmission of a message / concept / knowledge
- receiving the message or the message from the receiver coding
Obstacles in communication
- personal differences
- physically / Impact childhood / surroundings, positive or negative
- psychological differences
- Often the giver and the receiver are on different age levels “teacher-student relationship”
- cultural differences
- linguistic / cultural differences / signs and symbols
- Who communicates to whom
- Motives, purpose and context of communication
- Methods, tools or techniques in communication ethics, style and tact
- What feelings or ideas are transmitted in communication & ethics, style
- Environment or sphere of communication
How to communicate?
- Formulation to know whom
- Broadcasting forwarding between
- Perception hearing harassment
- Interpretation The receiver gives understanding between
- Review set answer
Motivation and emotion during communication
- Communication is a process cramped, complex.
- Communication can not be a simple act or a smooth process flow, ie with horizontal development,
- Communication during encounter:
- – Interactions in compliance or non-compliance of interest – the approach and avoidance,
-with understanding and misunderstanding,
-with consensus and tolerance, but intolerance.
Often, obstacles and failures in emotional communication can result from different distances between the parties.
What you need to communicate?
Comment saying: “One does not hear through t ears, but through eyes, soul, body and heart.“
Heart = (empathy, trust, openness, respect)
The first observation = Listening = attention, concentration
Speech = clarity, precision
When communicating a message you should consider:
- Use simple and comprehensive vocabulary,
- clear pronunciations,
- make clear questions,
- always answer clearly.
Types of communication
- Open – free communication
- Avoiding communication
- Aggressive communication
Ethical and emotional communication and motivated teacher
- It brings more natural thoughts in his class;
- It makes an easy and convenient atmosphere;
- It creates a better climate in the classroom;
- Void pretense and hardness;
- Increasingly conveys messages of hope;
- Faith and optimism.